Sonicare Toothbrush Heads Set it up that way everything is really all done for you your money’s put in there by the insurance company and then the bank transfer the Sonicare Toothbrush Heads.
- times of the month when you know whichever way you set that up and what percent of the dental insurance companies offer direct deposit I would you know percentage-wise.
- I would say because there’s a lot of smaller insurance companies out there that don’t offer it I would say like ninety five percent okay so you’re talking about all of your bigger insurance companies.
- like Ignacio at Met Life Delta dental all your Delta dental you know especially the Delta dental Guardian principle I mean these are all of your major insurance companies that you receive payments.
- From like in the state here in South Carolina we have blue cross blue shield of south Carolina join and we have companion so blue cross of south .
- Carolina is a very large insurance company which is mostly and most offices in this state that’s probably a big portion of their.
What Is Sonicare Toothbrush Heads
- payments so to receive payment electronically is pretty nice because you’re looking at that money average payment electronically.
- From insurance companies you’re looking between five to seven days getting that money in your bank account that’s a big difference from what you were referring to when we first started our conversation you mentioned .
- Something about how many weeks in the past we would have to wait for that quench to come in the mail I mean that’s that’s a long time frame really and then and that’s how it’s evolved to this point really and.
- Stop and think about that five to seven days to receive your payment versus what three to four weeks waiting for something to come in the mail that that’s pretty efficient in that place the factor that’s why.
- I keep mentioning cash flow so stop and think about that if you’re getting payment five to seven days versus weeks your cash flow is gonna turn over you know sooner you know half of my